Sunday, September 11, 2011

A new beginning

Hi,

My name is Susan.  I was a former teacher in Minnesota that is trying to renew my teaching licensure.  I went to the University of MN in the Twin Cities with a BS in elementary education.  Shortly after I finished my BS, I began my master's program at the University.

I began teaching in 2002 and stopped teaching in 2004 after my second child was born.  Both my children are older and it's time for me to restart my teaching career.  I've been taking courses at an on-line site called Professional Learning Board to gain information about the new techniques and ideas that are currently in practice as well as to earn clock hours that are needed to renew my license.

My purpose of this site is to complete an assignment, but to also begin a professional teaching blog that I can share my ideas as I re-enter into the teaching world.  I hope to share my ideas and my journey with other educators as others share their ideas with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment